How to Naturally End Back Pain and Stiffness Without Pain Killers, Surgery or Multiple Trips to the Doctor’s Office
FREE TIPS E-BOOK:
7 Simple Steps to Naturally Your End Back Pain (and Stiffness ) Without Needing Medications, Injections, or Surgery!
- What not to do when you have lower back pain
- Steps that you can take now to start moving better and getting rid of that stiffness.
- Advice on what activities are “safe” to perform
- Mistakes that lower back pain sufferers make that delay healing
- You tried resting and leaving it alone but it kept coming back
- You brought your complaint up to the Doctor but he/she only gave you pain meds and no other advice.
- You’ve seen a Healthcare Professional such as Chiropractor or Physical Therapist but it didn’t work (likely because the root cause of the problem was not found).
- You found some exercises on the internet that seemed to make your pain worse and not better.
- At this point, you might think that Back Pain is just something you have to live with……this is no fault of yours……its just what you’ve been told.
- Return to your favorite exercise routine?
- Get back to running on a weekly basis?
- Enjoy playing with your kids and grandkids?
- Not worry about your back pain coming back?!
Look Who Else Came To River City Physical Therapy And Left Feeling Happy, Healthy, and More Active…
I came into River City Physical Therapy to see Nick because I had sudden, unexplained pain in my back that was so intense, I could hardly move and sometimes brought me to tears. I chose to see Nick at River City Physical Therapy because I already knew him from Church. Also, he successfully helped my husband get better from an issue he’d been suffering from for years so I was impressed by Nick’s knowledge about the body and how to find and treat problems. I experienced results from Nick’s therapy immediately. I shuffled into his office, stiff as a board and in much pain. I didn’t know what was wrong with me and I was scared I would always suffer from it. With that first visit, I learned the source of my pain and what aggravates it. I was encouraged by his confidence and commitment to getting me better and by the exercises I learned. He saw me for 5 visits and I have been doing his exercises and I am definitely better, confident that I can live my everyday life without pain. I can now stand, walk, sit, and simply function without pain. I was in such pain before that I could not do my everyday necessities. I had pain dressing myself, nursing, sitting in a chair, standing to cook, caring for children, etc. Now I am back doing the things I need to do without the pain I had before.Cristi, Busy Mom, Jacksonville
Dr. Scotto was able to find the main source of my discomfort. Before his initial consultation my back pain kept me from performing my daily activities. During our consultation he asked very specific questions to find the exact source of pain and we immediately started to work on a plan of recovery. The results were almost immediate. I now have regained total confidence in my strength and motion. I fully recommend Dr. Scotto’s services.Mike, Mid 30's, Jacksonville
After being in pain for about a year and having already tried a cortisol shot, chiropractic, massage, and other PT I found River City Physical Therapy. My pain was in my back and referred down my leg and kept me from doing normal daily activity as well as the things I love to do. I was immediately impressed by the care I received as I was given a holistic evaluation where I was listened to and my concerns were addressed. As opposed to being one of many patients in the room, I was the only patient during the appointment time and each week the treatment plan was adjusted to meet me where I was. Within just a few weeks I noticed significant improvement allowing me to return to kickboxing, high intensity workouts, and tennis. I would absolutely recommend River City Physical Therapy. The Dr. is competent and professional but also seems to care about his patients. The entire time I was being treated I felt safe, respected, and cared for well. I went in to get better physically but feel that I also was cared for emotionally. I truly cannot say enough good about the care I was givenErin, Exercise Enthusiast, Jacksonville
Is Your Back Pain Urgent?
Just Click Below Which Option Works Best For You