How Runners Can Recover From Injury (and Stay Running) So They Can Keep Those Nagging and Aggravating Pains Away!
FREE TIPS E-BOOK:
“5 BIG MISTAKES RUNNERS MAKE THAT DELAYS HEALING AND KEEPS THEM FROM RUNNING PAIN FREE!”
- Lower Back Pain
- Runner’s Knee (Knee Pain)
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Pain)
- Hip Pain
- What everyone does that actually may do more harm than good
- Why you need to put a hold on buying anymore expensive shoes or supports
- The one thing that Runners leave out of their training that has been proven to decrease risk of injury and also aid in the healing process.
- Get back to running on a weekly basis?
- Be able to confidently run in that next 5k race?
- Not have to say NO because of injury when your running buddies ask you if you want to join them
- Reach your goal of running your first or 20th ½ marathon?
Look Who Else Came To River City Physical Therapy And Left Feeling Happy, Healthy, and More Active…
I was struggling with a pain in my hip since I ran a 10 mile run. I did everything I knew and could not get rid of the pain. I was limping and could not run more than 2 miles before I had to walk. I am training for the Boston Marathon!! I went to see Nick. The first visit was a thorough assessment !! I was also given exercises to do. I did them! My pain went from an 8 to a 4. After my 2nd visit, more assessment and adding another exercise, I am now running long distance totally pain free!!!!!!!! THANK YOU NICK!!Teresa, Runner, Jacksonville
I had been experiencing pain in my heel and arch when I would run but especially when I first stepped out of bed in the morning. I signed up for an evaluation where I expected the typical chat with the doctor, a few exercises and then see him next week. I was totally wrong. He took the time to make sure he understood the issue and then came up with a game plan. The plan was for 2-6 weeks of treatments and he delivered in 4! I ran a half marathon in the hills of Kentucky with ZERO pain! I am also back getting out of bed without any issues! I have been asking my husband to go get his foot worked on and I would definitely recommend River City Physical Therapy to anyone!Kathy, Runner, Jacksonville
For years I had been experiencing hip and knee issues while running which lead to many injuries. My previous healthcare providers could offer no solution other than to quit running. That was not an option. After one consultation and session with Dr. Nick, he was able to pinpoint the problem and provide helpful information that has allowed me to run without pain for weeks. I would recommend him to anyone that is experiencing pain or that has been advised to stop certain activities to stop the pain. He is amazingMichelle, Runner, Jacksonville
Is Your Need to Fix Your Running Pain Urgent?
Just Click Below Which Option Works Best For You